Interpretation and Definitions
Words whose initial letter is capitalized have definite meanings under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or the plural.
Tabla de contenidos
Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party, where «control» means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, stock participation, or other voting rights for the election of directors or other administrative authority.
Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by you on any electronic device, called EresFitness.
Business, for the purposes of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), refers to the Company as the legal entity that collects Consumers’ personal information and determines the purposes and means of processing Consumers’ personal information, or on behalf of which such information is collected, and that alone, or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of processing Consumers’ personal information, which conducts business in the State of California.
Company (referred to as «the Company,» «We,» «Us,» or «Our» in this Agreement) refers to EresFitness.
Consumer, for the purposes of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means a natural person who is a resident of California. A resident, as defined in the law, includes (1) every person who is in the U.S. for other than a temporary or transitory purpose, and (2) every person domiciled in the U.S. who is outside the U.S. for a temporary or transitory purpose.
Cookies are small files that a website places on your computer, mobile device, or any other device, containing details of your browsing history on that website, among its many uses.
Country refers to California, United States.
Data Controller, for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal entity that, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, mobile phone, or digital tablet.
Do Not Track (DNT) is a concept promoted by U.S. regulatory authorities, particularly the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism that allows Internet users to control the tracking of their online activities on websites.
Facebook Fan Page is a public profile named EresFitness App specifically created by the Company on the social network Facebook, accessible from https://www.facebook.com/eresfitness/
Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. For the purposes of the GDPR, Personal Data refers to any information relating to you as an individual, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity. For the purposes of the CCPA, Personal Data means any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or can be associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you.
Sale, for the purposes of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means selling, renting, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic means or otherwise, a Consumer’s personal information to another business or third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
Service refers to the Application, the Website, or both.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, provide the Service on behalf of the Company, perform services related to the Service, or assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used. For the purposes of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
Third-Party Social Media Service refers to any website or social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to the EresFitness training platform, accessible from https://www.eresfitness.com
You refer to the person accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such person accesses or uses the Service, as applicable. According to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), you may be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User, as you are the individual using the Service.
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of data collected
While using Our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Usage Data is automatically collected when you use the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s internet protocol address (for example, IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique ID, your mobile device’s IP address, your operating system , the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service through a mobile device.
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed information on the processing of your personal data
The service providers we use may have access to your personal data. These third-party providers collect, store, use, process, and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Firebase Firebase is an analytics service provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of certain Firebase features through your mobile device settings, such as your device’s advertising settings or by following the instructions provided by Google in its Policy Privacy: https:// policies .google.com/privacy We also encourage you to review Google’s policy for protecting your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245 For more information on what information Firebase collects, please visit How Google uses data when you use our partner sites or apps web page: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
These external providers collect, store, use, process, and transfer information about your activity on our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies, and this allows us to:
1. Measure and analyze traffic and browsing activity on our Service.
2. Show you ads for our products and/or services on third-party websites or applications.
3. Measure and analyze the performance of our advertising campaigns.
Some of these external providers may use non-cookie technologies that may not be affected by your browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not allow you to block such technologies. You can use the following third-party tools to opt-out of the collection and use of information for the purpose of personalized advertising based on your interests:
1. NAI Opt-Out Platform: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
2. EDAA Opt-Out Platform: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
3. DAA Opt-Out Platform: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
You can also opt-out of receiving all personalized advertising by enabling privacy features on your mobile device, such as Limit Ad Tracking (iOS) and Opt-Out of Personalized Advertising (Android). Refer to your mobile device’s help system for more information.
The external providers we use are:
1. Google Ads (AdWords): The remarketing service of Google Ads (AdWords) is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout for your web browser. The Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on gives visitors the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information about Google’s privacy practices, please visit the Google Terms and Privacy page: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
2. Facebook: Facebook Inc. provides the Facebook remarketing service. You can learn more about Facebook’s interest-based advertising by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/516147308587266. To opt-out of Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217. Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out of Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the US: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada: http://youradchoices.ca/, or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/. You can also opt-out using your mobile device settings. For more information about Facebook’s privacy practices, please visit the Facebook Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.